Vitria Education Curriculum Paths and Proficiency Certificate Program
Vitria Education offers a complete group of proficiency certificates based on Education Curriculum Paths for the successful implementation of all Vitria solutions. The Proficiency Certificate Program is open to all Vitria employees, Vitria partners, and Vitria customers.
What is an Education Curriculum Path?
An Education Curriculum Path is a roadmap of various courses, which are required for a specific job role. Each Path has been designed to meet the specific educational goals of all implementation team members in order to successfully roll out BusinessWare solutions. Proficiency exams are required upon completing each course in the training curriculum path; this guarantees achievement of comprehensive knowledge foundation in Vitria products, implementation procedures, and best practices. After successful completion of the entire Education Curriculum Path and exams, a Proficiency certificate is awarded.
How do I select an Education Curriculum Path?
Selecting an Education Curriculum Path should be based on your specific job role. Evaluating your daily job tasks and activities, will enable your decision in selecting a path in order to augment your knowledge and skills.
What are the policies for registration, attendance, and completion of an Education Curriculum Path?
- Select a path based on your job role.
- Each path consists of various steps -- each step corresponds to an educational requirement.
- When you select a step, you will be asked to register for the course required to accomplish this step. (It may be necessary for you to make some choices between courses in order to complete a step. This allows you flexibility based on your personal product knowledge and skills)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the curriculum path you are interested in enrolling in. Certification will confirm your registration and payment for the class and will send you a confirmation with further instructions regarding the proficiency exams.
Attendance and Exams:
- During your attendance, you may be in a class with others who are not participating in an Education Curriculum Path.
- You will receive an email with your id/password and URL to access the proficiency exam after you complete your first course. This id/password will be used for all exams in your path.
The exam does not have to be taken during the class; it is a Web-based exam, available 24 hours/day via any computer with internet access.
- To obtain access to a proficiency exam, we must have records of your attendance in a Vitria public or on-site class where a certified Vitria Education instructor provided training.
- If a non-certified Vitria education instructor delivered the public or onsite course, approval is needed by Vitria Education management in order for the group or individual to access the proficiency exam.
- The Proficiency Certificate Program does not require that all steps of be accomplished consecutively.
- You have three months to complete a proficiency exam and 6 months to complete the program. If you do not complete all the steps within the allotted 6 month time frame you will be removed from the program and you will have to re-register.
Want to enroll in an Education Curriculum path or have questions regarding the proficiency exams?
Email us at email@example.com.